Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sonata III


So here is the case. It's an Antec Sonata III. I have owned several Sonata II's and have been pretty happy with them. Mostly I ordered the III this time just to see how it was different.

It is basically the same as the II. It does not come with the fan shroud thing that the II came with. It was supposed to channel air away from the CPU, but if you don't use the stock fan it wont fit. So, I never used it before and did not miss it when it was gone.

Like the II the III is easy to mark up with fingerprints, so keep the cloth it comes packed in for a while to wipe it down, unless you don't care about fingerprints.

As a side note, the reason I buy these is for their short height. I keep my computers in an armoire that wont let me use anything over 19 inches tall. These fit great, and look great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: